Thursday, December 2, 2010

Imma be

I think I might be getting sick.  My head hurts, I'm tired, I just feel all around crappy.  Not really in the mood to be teaching anything of the sort today.  I think they're lucky I even got my ass out of bed and made it TO work today.  I'm here, physically.  Mentally, I'm more of a jello-y formed mold of nonsense and uckiness.  Kinda like Bob from that alien cartoon movie.  Cept, I'm not green.  Well, maybe today I am.  I AM wearing a green shirt. LOL  I'm hoping the rest of the afternoon goes quickly so I can go home and lie down.  I just feel like going to sleep.  For a long time.  Until like, Christmas break.  I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I just am not in the mood to deal with people's stupidness today!

So, get this.  We have inter office mail here at the district.  I had some of Brownie's old clothes that I wanted to send to a friend of mine at a different school.  She has a daughter 2 years younger than Brownie, and I thought she could use them.  So I put them in a box, labeled it for her, and put it with the rest of the inter office mail.  Guess what?  The lazy sob's in the "mail department" of our district wouldn't take it!  They won't take boxes, apparently.  WTF?  Why not?  It's not like it weighed a whole hell of a lot!  It weighed, AT MOST 3lbs!  But, nooooooooo....we have to fill out a "pick up" order to get it delivered.  So, the secretary did just that.  She sent it in, and they STILL didn't come get it.  Sonofabitch!  So, you know what I did?  I stuck it to the stupid mail man!  I got  inter office mail envelopes from the secretary, and I put one or two pieces of clothing in each one, labeled it for Heather, and put them in the mail bag!  So NOW, instead of having to deal with ONE, 3lb box of clothes, he has to deliver 15lbs worth of envelopes!  BAAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA!  Take that, you stupid mail man!  Maybe next time you won't be as lazy as a sloth and not deliver a tiny, lightweight box!  Merry F'in Christmas to you, Mail Man!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment