Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm sorry, I just have to!

 <----What the hell is this?  Seriously, am I the only person in the world who DOESN'T think that Renee Zellweger is ugly?  Can you honestly sit here reading this, and look at that woman and consider her to be one of Hollywood's most beautiful people?  HOW?  I like to say she's got a "perma-lemon" face.  AKA---she looks like she's been sucking on a super sour lemon, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!  I just don't get how all of America's men (yes, my husband included) considers her to be beautiful.  I don't even think she's PRETTY, let along beautiful!  And I'm sorry to you, Renee, if you do happen to stumble upon my blog post. I'm sure you're a wonderfully charming woman and all, but come on!  Why do you have to have that God Awful look on your face all the time?  What is wrong with putting on some spray tan, and showing those pearly whites of yours every once in a while?  Not to sound mean, but really....you look like an uber-bitch when you pose like that.  You also look like you're trying to hold in one giant, juicy fart!  And not offend those with gastrointestinal issues, but really....am I right, or I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment