Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whiney Wednesday

1.  The weatherman said on tv that it had rained for 23 days STRAIGHT in Toledo.  Plus side, the grass is green.  Minus side? Can't walk in it because it's all mushy and squishy.  Unless you like giving your feet a mudbath...

2.  Some people should just make the rest of the world's lives a little easier and just never talk, ever.  Period.  We don't care about how you hate this place, or how you hate this person, or how you're going to "go postal" if someone says one more word to you.  "One More Word."  Ooooh, I'm shaking in my loafers!  Shut up.

3.  Since I'm most likely getting laid off, I've pretty much resigned to the fact that I don't want to get up and go to work in the morning.  Why should I put in 100% if they are just going to dump my ass anyway?  I'm so over it. 

4.  While I'm on the subject...do you REALLY need 8 days to fill out two simple little pieces of paper that should take no longer than, oh, say TWO FUCKING MINUTES?  I drop these papers off on Tuesday of last week (the 26th) at the admin building.  I could have easily just waited there while they filled them out and handed them back to me.  But NO...they needed 48-72 hours to get them done.  Um, really?  How so?  But, me and my lack of interest in being in an altercation, I complied.  Here it is...(please hold while I do the math) 192 fucking hours later, and you're just NOW calling me to tell me that they're done?  WTF lady?  No wonder our school district is in dire straights....we have incompetant people like YOU over there mishandling everything.  If I had been in that position, you would for damn sure know that I'd have gotten it back to you in a timely manner.  That, lady, is just absolutely ridiculous! 

5.  I feel bad.  My good friend has a child with a disability.  She's holding a fundraiser to try and purchase an IPad for her son, because he's non-communicative, and because of our financial instability, I can't contribute to it.  Hubs' job is very slow, and he's not working all but 4 days a week, and my job is all up in the air with stupid corporate layoffs, that I can't afford to give out money that I know full well, I would be able to use to pay a bill or buy food for my children. 

6.  Have I mentioned that I can't wait for the next 21 days to be over?  I'm just done with the year.  I'm over done.  I'm like a crispy, crunchy slice of bacon that's been left out on the counter for too long.  Yeah, it's that bad.  I know you're mentally envisioning it at this very moment. 

7.  I wish there was a way that our house would sell, and we could just up and move to Tennessee.  But-at the moment, I don't see that happening for a long time.  That sucks....it really, really does.  I hate it here. 

8.  Three words.  Bad. Hair. Day.  Enough said.

9.  I hate Blondie's science teacher.  She's a bitch.

10.  I think I wore the wrong kind of panties with this outfit today.  Uncomfortable is the least offensive word I can think of at this very moment.

11.  Men.  Do I need to say more?

12.  Pollen, grass, and molds are not my friends.  They make my mornings miserable.  Go find someone else to annoy you pesky allergens! 

13.  The receiver on my work phone sticks.  So when a call comes in, and I pick it up, I automatically say, "Basta."  But what I don't realize (even though I should because it happens EVERY SINGLE TIME) is that my receiver sticks, and the person on the other end of the line can't hear me.  It's become an absurdly annoying nuance that I can't fix. 

14.  I've been thinking a lot about a certain past supervisor for some reason.  And I hate her even more so today than I did when I worked for her.  I won't wish ill will on anyone, but I won't be sad if I ever hear bad news, let's just put it that way I guess.  Might feel sad for their husband and children, but them?  Nah.

15.  After reading these bullet points I've just typed out, I've realized that I'm a bitter, bitter person right now.  And, I'm not really sure why.  I guess the prospect of not having a job does that to a person.  Fuck.  I guess I'll be bitter all summer, then, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment