Friday, April 9, 2010

WA-HOO!!!!!!!!!

I am more excited than a fat kid in a sweets shop! I just scored some AWESOME seats to the Brad Paisley concert on June 4th! The tickets didn't go on sale until 10AM, so I was on that website at 9:59AM, waiting for it to turn from "More info" to "Purchase Tickets" at 10. As soon as it did, I put in 4 tickets, and best available, and I got seats real close to the stage! I'm so geeked! And yes, I said geeked! I really am! Darius Rucker is opening up for him, and I think I might be a little more excited to see Hootie than I am for Brad (as awesome as he is). Hootie is great! The reason I got four tickets is because our friends, Chuck and Dawn, will be coming with JB and I. They're just going to pay us back for the two tickets we got for them. That way, we'll be able to sit together.

I'm having a Pure Romance party this weekend. I'm excited to have a little get together for the lady friends. I'm making it a themed party. Everyone's gotta wear pajamas. That way, no one will have to worry about wearing anything fancy schmancy. Also, I'm making a penis shaped cake, complete with cream coming out of it, franks n' beans, cocktail WEINERS, assorted NUTS, BLOW pops, pixie STICKS, pretzel RODS, cheese BALLS, corkSCREW pasta, and SEX on the beach. :) It'll be fun. JB is taking the girls and dog, and headed out to camp with them for the weekend. It'll be my first weekend alone, without anyone. I honestly don't know exactly how to feel about that. On one hand, I'm like, "SWEET! I'm free!" as I never EVER get me time. But, on the other hand, I'm kinda nervous about it because I'll be alone, withOUT the dog. Last time I spent the night alone, I had at least the dog with me. But not this time. It'll just be me and the cats. I'm thinking I'll be sleeping with the tv on all night both nights. Hopefully, I'll get enough ladies to come and buy stuff that I can get a shitload of free stuff. The last time I had one, I think I spent fifteen dollars, which is over what I had in free money.

Well, I better get going. Have a lot of stuff to do today. Later Days!
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment