Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been beautiful all week long. Of course, up until today, I was inside painting Blondie's room lime green. And now that I'm done, guess what the temp is? It's like 45 degrees and extremely windy outside. Freezing compared to the other days this week. WTF? Of course, it's because I could actually GO OUT today, and it decides to be a shitty ass day. The kids are cranky, Brownie especially. I'm tired, I could totally pass out and take a nap (which I still may do!) and my house needs to be cleaned. I'm having a Pure Romance party on Saturday. Went out and got all the stuff I needed for it. It should be a good time. I'm excited, but my house is filfthy. Hair and dust all over the place. Maybe I'll take my nap then clean. Yeah....that sounds like a plan! Sleep, THEN clean! Superior decision there, M! Superior decision!
~Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment