Thursday, March 25, 2010

Only my child....

Ok, so Brownie has been doing some really hilarious stuff here lately. We came home from somewhere the other night. She REALLY had to go to the bathroom. Now mind you, we have TWO bathrooms in the house. Blondie was in the upstairs one. Brownie runs in and tells her to get off, she has to go. OF course, mid-pee, Blondie couldn't get off. So this is what happens next:
Me: Brownie, go downstairs and go potty.
Brownie: No, Mama. I don't want to!
Me: Well, I guess you don't have to go that bad.
Brownie: Yes, I do.
Me: Well, then go downstairs!

***Silence........***

About fifteen seconds later, I hear, "EW! BROWNIE! That's GROSS!"

I run into the upstairs bathroom, expecting to see blood splattered all over the bathroom floor. Is that what I saw? Nope! Guess what I walked in on? Danielle, sitting on my silver metal bathroom trash can, lined with a grocery bag, pissing to her heart's content! Yes, my daughter is a voyeaur! She's peeing in unconventional places! Her excuse? "I didn't want to go potty downstairs."

So, needless to say, she was made to empty the trash can, take the pee infused garbage outside to the large can, come back in, wash and dry my trash can, put it back, then wash out my sink because it had pee pee in it!

Ahhhhh, the life of being a mom! Someday I'm going to look back at this and laugh my arse off.....someday....

~Later Days!

1 comment:

  1. Why wait til later? I am laughing now! HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete