Monday, March 22, 2010

BAH! FML

AHHH! I gained weight! Damnit all to hell, I gained weight. Granted it's ALL my fault. I wasn't exercising like I'm supposed to, but damnit! That means I have to lose it all over again. It's not much, but still....damn it! Gotta get my butt in gear and get back on track. So be it. BAH! I just can't believe that I let myself go a little bit.

It's been a while since I posted. Had a great weekend. I took the girls to Genoa High School's production of "The Wizard of Oz" on Friday night. It was soooooooooo good! You would never know they were high school kids with the amount of talent coming out of that school. Every one I've ever been to has been wonderful. The boy playing the Cowardly Lion was phenomenal. I couldn't get over him. He was so funny, and had the Lion down to a tee. Dorothy, too. She even had Judy Garland's whiney little voice perfect! Saturday we didn't really do anything. Just hung around the house and relaxed. We did go to Tractor Supply and bought some ramps for the truck so we could put the golf cart on it, but they ended up not working, so we took them back. JB decided we're just going to borrow someone's trailer to take it out and bring it back. It's not like we don't need it more than twice a year, ya know? Then yesterday we went bowling with our friends, C&D, and their kids. Then we went to dinner at Fritz & Alfredo's. I got me another blueberry margarita. OMG are those things delish! They could seriously mess me up big time! First of all they're huge....and secondly, they most likely have three or four shots of tequila.

This Saturday, I'll be helping my friend, Crystal, move into her new apartment. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Well, better get going. Have a good one!
~Later Days

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a blog award on my blog :) The weight loss one. http://patienceprogressperseverance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks! Is it for Best performance in a sarcastic piece of crap??

    ReplyDelete