Thursday, March 4, 2010

I can't say I'm surprised....

I guess they're going to close the school I work at the end of this school year. Like I said, I can't say that I'm all that surprised. The school is in ruins. It's so old. There are holes in ceilings, walls, cracks all over the place, I've seen cockroaches near the cafeteria....which totally grosses me out! My classroom itself has only one electric outlet, and plastic windows that don't lock. I guess they're cutting 35 jobs in the district, too....but I'm pretty sure that I am ok with my position, because I'm special education. There are a TON of special ed kids in the district, and they already don't have enough teachers. I'll just have to go somewhere else in the district. I am just praying that it isn't Scott. Please not Scott. EW! So, I guess we will have to see what happens when the levy either passes, or doesn't pass (which I am pretty damn sure it won't).
Later Days

1 comment: