Friday, March 5, 2010

Tyrant Tuesday-Friday's Edition

1. I STILL still have zits. And I'm not talking the little whitehead, pop 'em and they're done zits. I'm talking about the ginormous, crater making puss filled zits that feel more like extra appendages on your face zits. WTF?

2. I'm taking two five year olds to Chuck E. Cheese, all alone, this afternoon. WTF was I thinking? May God have mercy on my soul!

3. I've had a day and a half off of work because I've been sicker than a dog...and I have to go back today. I don't want to.

4. My house is absolutely filfthy. Well, filfthy to me. Filfthy in other peoples' standards may not be as filfthy as my standards. I have stuff everywhere. Some people may say, "Oh your house is just lived in." Uh, no. It's cluttered, and I am running out of room.

5. Is it Spring yet?

6. They're closing my school at the end of the year. They will probably send me to another school that I don't want to be at instead of a school I WANT to be at.

7. I got a really bad buzz off ONE margartia last night. I'm a weakling now!

8. Then, after I got my buzz, we went over some rr tracks on the way home, and I hit my head on the pokey part of the seat belt holder. Now I have a giant goose egg on the side of my head. It was rediculous!

9. Wishes they had tv shows like Family Matters on again. Those early 90's shows were great! Now all we have is crime dramas. BAH!

10. I wish we had dress down Friday at work, where I could wear jeans. They don't allow it. double BAH!

11. Hubby's home from work today. Wish I could stay home with him. Please refer back to whine #2.

12. This damn cold's gotta GO! I've had it for over a week, and I'm done with it. Begone, you damn cold! Begone!

13. I have to stop whining to go get ready for work.

Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment