Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Murphy's Law is a sucky law!

You ever have one of those days that, if something CAN go wrong, it WILL?  They call them Murphy's Law days?  Yeah, count me in as one of the probably thousands of people in America having one today.  Seriously, it's true!  It all started when I couldn't sleep around 3AM.  I woke up to go to the bathroom, and the dog wanted out.  So, I let him out, and in the midst of shutting the sliding door back up, I somehow managed to squish my big toe in between the door and the wall.  Then, the God forsaken dog took forever out there.  Why couldn't he just go out, pee, poop, whatever, and then come back in?  Noooo, he has to frolic in the moon light while I'm lying on the couch dead tired.  So, eventually he DID come in, and I go back to bed, only to wake up less than 2 hours later, not able to sleep anymore.  So, I get up.  Once again, I let the dog outside.  This time, I look up and what do I see?  A nice, big, fat full moon!  And you know what came out of my mouth?  "Aw, CRAP!"  Yeah, a full moon is a teacher's worst nightmare.  I used to laugh at my mom when I was younger because she would tell me that a full moon always made children and old people act all weird.  Um, yeah....I'm not laughing anymore.  It's completely true.  The kids DO act all crazy when there's a full moon out!  And once again, my mom has proven herself right!!!  Even from beyond, she's still correcting me ;)  Then, it's just been a myriad of wrong doings from then on out.  Like I said, if it CAN go wrong, it WILL!  I think I may need a couple of glasses of wine tonight to relax....

No comments:

Post a Comment