Monday, April 11, 2011

ARGH!

I'm so frustrated right now.  My stupid blood sugars are up, and I don't know why.  I'm doing everything I'm supposed to be doing.  I'm eating the way I'm supposed to, I'm exercising the way I'm supposed to, and they're still high in the mornings.  My day times, I'm cool with.  The numbers are ok in the day.  It's the overnights that have me so ticked off and worried.  Every morning lately, I wake up and I check them, and they're in the high 130's-140's range!  (For those of you not privy to dibetic knowledge, normal is between 90-120) BAH!!!  I don't get it!  I'm already taking 2 pills a night....I don't even want to know what he's going to have me do with it now.  I'm sure add some sort of pill like Januvia or whatnot.  I just have been trying to avoid this at all costs.  I've even lost another 10lbs.  You'd think that would help, but it hasn't.  God....why does this kind of crap have to happen to me???  So, I called and left a message for him to call me.  He's not in that office today, and won't be until tomorrow.  So I'm sure he'll call me after he sees all his patients tomorrow...which is usually around like 6 or 7 PM.  I've waited this long, I guess I can wait a little more, huh? It's just so damn frustrating to know that I'm doing everything I'm supposed to be, and it's still not working.  So goes the life of a diabetic, I guess.  Trial and Error, and testing and all that jazz. 

On a happy note, as of today, there's only 34 days of school left until summer!  YAY!  And four more days until I'm on Spring Break!  Double YAY!!!  I so need a vacation.  I love my work, don't get me wrong.  The kids are great.  But, you know...you see the same people day in and day out week after week after week...you do honestly get kind of sick of seeing them.  I think those 10 days off will be just what the doctor ordered (pun totally intended).  Maybe after that my morning sugars won't be so bad.  LOL  I can't wait for summer and warmer weather to get here.  I'm itching to get outside and get my gardens set up.  My perrenials are already starting to pop up in the front and side gardens.  I do need to get out back and weed my strawberry patch!  There's weeds about 5ft tall in there, probably choking out my strawberries.  I can't wait for the pool to be ready, so I can hang out in that.  I just can't wait, period.  I'm tired of winter and cold weather, etc...

1 comment:

  1. I DO read your blog!!! :) Sorry you're having trouble with your fasting sugars. That's what got me when I was pregnant. Boo!

    ReplyDelete