Monday, March 7, 2011

Bloody Hell!

And I mean that in every aspect of the word!  I've had THREE, count them, THREE bloody noses today!  I must have had a scab or something in there from my sinuses being all f'd up, and with the stagnant and dry air, oh lovely....I had to get ready for work with a freakin' tampon shoved up my nostril today.  It would not stop!  It was bad.  And I just got done having another one.  I hope this is no indication of how my day is going to be from here on out.  Cause, frankly, that would just suck. 

Took the kids to the Sylvania Playland (http://www.sylvaniaplayland.com/) yesterday.  They had a BALL!  It's the neatest little place.  They have all sorts of swingsets, slides, and jumpy houses, etc, for the kids to play in.  I had to drag them out of that place.  We went for a birthday party, and I thought that the place was only for parties, but NO!  You can go for an hour (5$) or unlimited play ($8)!!!  Had I known this, I would have had those kids there every flippin' weekend this winter!  They were running around, getting out all sorts of energy!  And with the winter we had this year, they so needed that outlet.  Dang, I wish I would have known about that place earlier.  It's a great place for kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment