Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whiney Wednesday

1.  I don't know why I even bother with this stupid blog.  It's not like anyone ever reads it, anyway.  I'm probably just wasting my time.

2.  Damn headcold.  I still can't breathe out of my left nostril.

3.  I'm tired. Blondie woke me up at 3:30AM with a bloody nose.  I snipped the tip of a tampon and shoved it up her nose and made her go back to sleep.  Which leads to....

4.  I'm a horrible mother.  Blondie had a bloody nose in the middle of the night, and I shoved a tampon up her nose and made her go back to bec because I was tired.

5.  We're out of decaf coffee at home, and I'm cranky.  I have to drink blueberry tea.

6.  I have to go to the funeral home tonight.  I have an aversion to funeral homes.  I don't deal well with death.

7.  I have a certain someone in my vicinity today (of whom shall remain nameless) that I really can't stand, but I have to put up with them.  Which makes me hate them even more.

8.  I'm so tired of this shitty weather.  It's Spring now, damnit!  Why, then, is it rainy and cold and we're supposed to get some snow tonight?  As I said in my previous post....Ma Nature is a bee-otch with some serious bi-polar issues!

9.  The next 47 school days cannot go quickly enough.  I'm so ready for summer.

10.  And last, but not least.....I hate being a woman sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment