Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My poor Blondie

Blondie is sick.  This kid NEVER gets sick.  NEVER.  She's had a fever between 101-102 for over 2 days now.  She was complaining of her throat hurting.  So, I had to stay home and make an appointment to take her in.  She's got an appointment at 10:50.  I'm hoping it is just a virus and not strep.  That crap's contagious, isn't it?  Anyways, this is the first day she's ever missed school.....EVER.  She's had perfect attendance ever since Kindergarten....and she's in 4th grade!  She's pretty miffed about that.  Not much I could do, though, because they would have just sent her home, anyhow.  She's downstairs right now, watching Netflix on Wii.  I'm not going to lie, when I say it kind of freaks me out when she gets sick, because like I said, she NEVER gets sick!!! I'm sure I'm overanalyzing it, just like I always do.  I'll keep everyone posted on her progress. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Blondie is sick :( Saw the facebook post..it is very contagious, I hope the young'un doesn't get it too!!!

    ReplyDelete