Monday, March 21, 2011

Mother Nature...

Lady, you're nothing but a TEASE!  What the hell, woman!?!?!  You give us these wonderful days, full of warmer weather, bright sun, chirping birdies....and then you go ahead and you take it all away!  The next three or four days are supposed to be crappy, rainy, cold, and yucky weather!  I do NOT like you right now.  I liken you to a stripper.  You show us all your goods, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, you give an emphatic, "Oh no, you dit-int!  I don't think you're ready for this jelly!" and you take it all away and give us nothing.  Frankly, lady...I'm done with nasty weather.  We've had months and months of darkness, clouds, wind, cold, you name it...we got it.  I'm finished, lady.  I'm finished.  Why must you tease us so?  I'm ready to get outside and go for walks to the store.  I'm ready to take my bike and go riding.  I'm ready to get into my gardens....but NOOOOOOO, you just HAVE to throw some more shitty weather in to the mix, don't ya?  Give it a rest, woman!  Bring on the sun.

On another note, I've been looking at my stats for this blog.  I have been getting an increase in viewers, but no one is leaving a comment.  Come on, people....leave me some love!  <3  I've also noticed an increase in viewership from other countries.  How come?  Am I really that interesting to people in Iran and Kazikstan?  What on God's green Earth would I have to say to those people that would be so interesting to them?  I'm not like, teaching them how to make pipe bombs or anything!  Can they even read what I'm writing?  I mean, does my ranting and raving turn into whatever language they speak in Iran?  What IS that, anyway? Is there a language called Iranian?  Do Kazikstanians speak Russian or Kazikstani?  So, those of you who are from foreign lands, and reading my blog...don't be strangers!  Leave me some love, too!  Let me know what it is that is so interesting to you.  Depending on your answer...I may just do more of it.....but don't ask me to make a pipe bomb from you.  Unless it is filled with dangling participles, and explodes with run on sentences, I can't be of much help!  LOL 

Later Days!

1 comment:

  1. I like a comment someone made recently about how Mother Nature just needs to unbend and give some to Old Man Winter so he'll go away.

    Then again, I live in AZ, and I won't be cruel and tell you the current temperature. ;)

    ReplyDelete