Monday, March 14, 2011



This right here pretty much sums up how I'm feeling today.  I don't understand how some people can be so self absorbed into their own lives that they don't think about, or care about, anyone else...their family included.  My mom is probably rolling over in her grave right now.  It's days like this that I wish she were still alive, so I could call her up and talk to her.  I need another mother's perspective on something right now.  I don't want to air dirty laundy online, so I won't say what this is all about.  But, I do have to say that I am completely and utterly disappointed in the action and behavior of others today.  I know that my blog is normally riddled with sarcastic remarks and obscenities on a daily basis, but today I just can't do that.  I don't know how to explain it.  I really don't.  It's kind of a mixture between being pissed off, and being sad.  Not sad for me, though.  Sad for someone else. I kind of feel like I want to hit someone, and then cry about it.  Like I said, it's a tough feeling to describe.  Mainly because it affects people close to me.  Oh well....all I can say is that I am NOT the one that can change it. Only certain people can change their attitude.  No one can make them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment