Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whiney Wednesday

1.  So, I told myself that I wasn't going to get sucked back into the "Bachelor" this season.  I was protesting, because I thought they had done a cop out and was putting Brad back on to humiliate him some more.  So, I was like, "Nope!  Not going to watch.  Can't make me."  Even up to the moment that it came up on Monday, I was still in violent protest.  BUT-then the chick with fangs was premiered in the previews.  DAMNIT!  They sucked me right back in!  I was sat down just to see if this girl really did have fangs, and I ended up watching the whole show.  UGH!  Damn you, ABC, for being so conniving that you were able to hook me back in to the whole disgusting thing. 

2.  It's still colder than a meat locker in my classroom.  The thermostat apparently doesn't work.  It's freezing.  I have to dress like a really stylish homeless person just to be comfortable enough in my classroom to teach Geometry and Algebra.  There's something wrong with that picture.  I'm wearing pants underneath my skirt.  I have socks on over my panty hose to keep my feet and toes warm. 

3.  It was really hard to get out of bed this morning.  I slept so nicely last night.  It was the first night in probably three weeks that I wasn't waking up to a coughing fit.  So, when the alarm went off this morning, I didn't really want to get out of bed and get ready.  Needless to say, because of that fact, and because I hit the alarm and slept for another 11 minutes, I'm not wearing any makeup today. 

4.  I made a New Year's resolution to be a kinder, more sympatheic version of myself this year.  I have found that sometimes, I can be a little negative, and I don't like that.  It makes me feel bad about myself and about the people I'm talking to or about.  So, I resolved to be more conscientious of what I say and how I say it.  Unfortunately, I have to say I'm having a little bit of difficulty.  Dumb people are making it VERY hard for me to bite my tongue and keep my mouth shut.  So far, I've been able to do it, but I do see a slip up in the near future....I'm just sayin'.

5.  Ok, I know this isn't a whine, but I have to say that I LOVE Wii's Just Dance and Just Dance 2!  It is so much fun!  The second one, especially!  It's got really neat dances like Bollywood, the Charleston and Tribal stuff on it.  I love love LOVE it.  It's especially fun when I get to do it with the girls.  If you have a Wii, I highly suggest you get it and try it out.  You'll have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment