Thursday, January 6, 2011

YAWN, stretch, scratch, and complain....

So I totally woke up tired again this morning.  I know why it is.  I do.  It's because I'm fat again.  Not pussy footing around.  I gained my weight back, so now I'm fat again, and I have to lose it.  I HAVE to get that motivation back to do it.  I don't know where it went, but it's gone.....anyone have any suggestions?  I need someone to kick my ass in gear.  But, moving on.....so I'm in the shower this morning when I realize, "Oh shit!" I have a staff meeting at 7:30!  And guess when I remember this?  Um....7:15.  So, I haul ass out of the shower, start hollaring at the kids to get their boots, etc. on, and get out the door by 7:30.  Was late, but I made it to the meeting before 7:45!  

So, you all know how I made this New Years resolution to be a kinder, more sympathetic version of myself, right?  I am really trying to not speak ill of people, and to find the good in everyone, etc....there is someone this morning that was REALLY testing my limits this morning!  I did well, I didn't say anything.  I kept my mouth shut....but I will tell you what, I really REALLY wanted to go off on this person.  They were being SO negative and mean and nasty, and was cutting down everything Josh and I had to say about what we were doing at this meeting.  She and her little mean, nasty British accent reminded me totally of how a curmudgeonly old spinster would really act....they totally lived up to it.  I don't understand how she can work with people with that nasty attitude.  Josh and I just kept our mouths shut, but I wanted to just say something so bad.....so, yeah....YAY ME for keeping my mouth shut!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment