Sunday, January 24, 2010

1-23-10

I think I finally have it figured out. I think I've finally figured out the euphanism of life. LIFE is like.....a dirty mashed potato pan. No, wait....flow with me on this. It gets better, I promise! Seriously, if you think about it, it fits! Who doesn't like mashed potatoes, right? See....life really IS like a dirty mashed potato pan. Why? Because it's filled with good stuff that makes you happy, but sometimes it's really hard to clean up after. Get it? Just like mashed potatoes. Everyone loves mashed potatoes. But, who likes cleaning up those pans? It's hard and crusty, and takes a lot of elbow grease to get it off. JUST LIKE LIFE! It's hard. It can sometimes be crusty (especially when you deal with someone you really don't want to deal with). And it takes a lot of elbow grease and work to get rid of the stuff you don't want in life. Who says I'm not philosophical!?!?! I just made the ultimate philosophy. I linked mashed potatoes and our lives! I'd like to see YOU try that!

It's been a really lazy weekend, and I have to say I totally loved it! I haven't done anything all weekend. Saturday especially. I just kinda laid around the house all weekend long and watched movies, did nothing, took naps, etc. It was great. I don't get to do that a whole heck of a lot, so for once where I did nothing was a breath of fresh air. My house looks like a hurricane hit it, but I'm refreshed! So, who cares!?!?!?! And it just makes it better that I don't have to leave the house tomorrow for work until 9AM! And then I'm done by 2. That's only 4 hours of work. Thank GOD! It's like an extra payday!

So, in and of that....I'm outtie like a belly button. I'm going to go finish up my relaxation weekend and finish recharging my battery. Later Days!
~M

1 comment:

  1. Mashed Potatoes!!! I love mashed potatoes! I totally get this reference, and I agree. I have alot of crusty in my life too. :)

    ReplyDelete