Tuesday, January 19, 2010

25 Random Things About Me....

1. I have a very, very sad obsession with handbags. Piss me off somehow? Wanna make amends with me? All ya gotta do is get me a new purse, and we'll be best friends again.

2. I knew the day I met JB that I was going to marry him. In fact, I called my mom the night of our first date, and told her that I had just gone out with the guy I was going to marry. She laughed at me. Nine months later, we were hitched.

3. I'm 33 and I still get zits. Who gets zits at 33? Hell, who gets zits still at 28??? Apparently, me!

4. Matter of factly, as much as I miss my momma, her death taught me one very important thing....do NOT, and I repeat, do NOT take things for granted! Live every moment to its fullest. Life's too short for regrets. Enjoy the ones you're with, and forget about the ones who don't care.

5. Along that same line, I really wish my mom would come "visit" me.

6. I think I'm going bald. No, honestly...I really think I'm going bald!

7. If you would take a picture of me at 4, and lie it next to a picture of MY 4 year old....you wouldn't be able to tell us apart.

8. I have giant feet. I liken them to Shrek. Size 11!!!

9. The neighbor behind me, he creeps me out. He reminds me of the unibomber. He's very, VERY creepy!

10. I truly believe that you have to have a sense of humor in this world, or you won't be able to survive in this world. What's the sense in even living if you can't have fun with it?

11. I really, REALLY want to have a meeting with someone who talks to the dead. I'd like them to see if my mom is around.

12. I have the feet of an 80 year old woman. They are ALWAYS cold. Even when I wear socks and slippers, they're still cold!

13. My DH and my kids are the two most important things in the world to me. Do NOT mess with them unless you want my gargantuan size 11 broken up your ass!

14. I haven't had pasta or potatoes in over 8 months.

15. As much as I may say that I don't care, I really DO care what others think of me. Maybe a little TOO much! I will usually try really hard to make you happy.

16. I have a reoccurring dream of leprechauns chasing me, and of pillows being thrown over a wall, but then turning to stone and hitting me on the other side. Weird, I know....

17. Someday, before I die....I WILL fly in a jet fighter! It WILL happen!

18. I hate wearing makeup. I love how I look in it, but I hate putting it on.

19. I shop at second hand shops, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I find so many nice things there for so cheap!

20. If I could, I would quit my job and bake all day for a living.

21. I hate living in the city. I want to move back to the country. PLEASE!

22. I'm slightly obsessed with learning about the people of the civil war. NOT the war itself, but the people of that time. I'll read whatever I can get my hands on regarding that.

23. I have a fear of spiders. And I mean FEAR! Like, my heart will start racing if I see a spider. Although, any other bug, I'll pick up, squash, play with, whatever....but a spider. Oh HELL to the no!

24. I know how to play the accordian. Don't ask...

25. I think Rachael Ray and I would be besties if she just knew me. Someday.....someday....


WOW...that was harder than I thought it would be. What type of things would YOU have put on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment