Monday, February 15, 2010

2-15-10

What a long few days it's been. Brownie had her surgery last Thursday, the 11th. She has such a trooper! The nurses fell in love with her and told us that she was such a sweet little girl. She was walking around before the surgery with the anesthesiologist, greeting all the other people waiting to have their surgery, and giving everyone stickers from her Dora sticker book. After the surgery, she was kinda upset, but she calmed down pretty quick, and she started drinking right away. Ever since then she's been pretty good. She has had her moments of tiredness here and there, and crankiness every once in a while....but for the most part, she's been pretty good. I haven't had work since last Monday. We had two days of snow days, and then two days off because of Brownie's surgery, and today off because of President's Day....so I'm nice and relaxed. Don't really want to go back to work tomorrow :( But it's ok, I guess....because next thing I know, it'll be Spring Break, and I'll have another week off, then I'll be getting off for summer. I can't WAIT for that! I will be out to camp as much as I can be this summer! So much fun!

Well, don't want to spend all day on the computer today. Have to go get girl scout cookies and deliver them today. Have a great day!
Later Days!
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment