Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2-2-10

Tyrant Tuesday

Starting a tradition now.....Tyrant Tuesday. Every Tuesday, I'm going to allow myself to sit down and bitch...about anything I want. No holds barred. No holding back.

Here goes....

1. Who gives a rat's ass about the remake of "We Are The World?" Certainly not me! Anyone who actually goes to Itunes or the store and buys that CD is a moron. Do you really think the money you pay is going to go toward Haiti? Did it go to Africa? They didn't seem any better off than before the first version was made.

2. I have a gigantic zit that just will NOT go away. It's like I have a smaller version of my nose on my chin. It's huge. I think it may just begin talking soon. Everything I've tried has failed. Toothpaste, vinegar, alcohol, zit cream, plain old washing....short of cauterizing it, nothing's working.

3. I really hate having to deal with insurance companies. No offense to those of my friends who work for them....and I know I have a couple, but come ON already....I give you my insurance info at the doctor's office, but you still say I don't have any insurance? Where the hell did the photocopies of my cards go then? They're floating out into the abyss of oblivion somewhere, waiting on an alien to get my plan and identification numbers.

4. I hate that I am addicted to the Bachelor. And I hate hate HATE that Vienna. She's a Wa-Ho-Rrrrrr. And I hate that I actually YELL at the television every Monday. "Don't you GIVE her that rose! Jake, don't you give her that rose! Don't you....Damnit all to hell...why the hell did you give her that rose?!?!?"

5. I had to sit through the world's most boring staff meeting today. It was held in the Home Ec room. I was so bored, I actually pondered rummaging through the drawers, looking for a knife, to stab myself. I think it would have been less painful.

6. I love my children. I do. I love them with all my heart. HOWEVER....is there anyone that wants to rent them for a day or two????

7. I don't know if I can wait for April to get out to camp. It seems like an eternity and a day away. I want to go to camp NOW!

8. I'm done with this cold weather crap. The only way I like the cold weather is if I can have a giant snow storm that will cancel school for me and allow me to stay home in my pajamas. So, you either give me a white out or bring on the 70 degree weather!

9. Who gives a care about John Edwards? He's a pitiful excuse of a human being and needs to have his balls cauterized. Who the hell has an affair on his cancer striken, dying wife? A-Hole!

10. I want Rachael Ray to be my best friend! I heart her!

Ok, I'm dont ranting and raving. I feel so much better! I think you all should pick a day to do nothing but complain. It's therapeutic!

Later Days!

1 comment: