Saturday, February 6, 2010

2-6-10

Had some unexpected visitors, but very welcome ones, last night around 11:30. A girl I went to school (elementary and high, even college) with was traveling to Indiana with her husband and children. They got stuck in the nasty snow storm that was ripping through the state, and she texted me on how the weather was in Toledo. I told them it was bad, and invited them to just crash here for the night. It was nice seeing her. The weather WAS pretty nasty, and I'm glad we were able to accomodate them for the night. They're well on their way to Mishawaka now. But it was nice to see them. They have a little baby, "A," who is just absolutely adorable! She was such a happy little thing!

I don't really have much to say today. The week went pretty smoothly, although I'm glad it's the weekend. I only have to work three days next week, and I'll be off Thursday and Friday for Brownie's surgery. Then only four days the week after that. So I'm sure it'll be pretty easy. I think I'm going to go looking online for a pure romance consultant. I think I'm going to have another pure romance party in April. They are so much fun! Anyone reading this that can come, let me know and I'll send you an invite!

Until then,
Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment