Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I think I'll give myself an award I don't deserve!

Just throwing this out there cause I feel the need. That Pleschenko dude, the ice skater from Russia? Yeah, he needs to get a life. What a loser! Really dude....you lost. You got second. There's nothing wrong with coming in second....especially at the Olympics? Why do you feel the need to bash the person who got first, and for God's sake....making yourself a fake medal? WTF man?!?!? That would be like me giving myself a Teacher of the Year award when I haven't won it. Get. Over. Your. Self. You wear tight outfits and dance on ice. Not rocket science. The other guy was better than you, and you can't take it. Go back to Russia and stand in line for some bread. It's over. Move on with your life and quit trying to justify giving yourself a "platinum" award.

Ok, stepping off my pedestal now.

~Later Days.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment