Saturday, February 20, 2010

Well, we did it! We went and got ourselves a golf cart for out at the lake! And, I must add, it is effin' SWEET! It's all pimped out with skulls and flames. We went down to this place with the mindset that we were just going to "look" at them. Oh, we looked at them all right! We looked so hard that we bought one right there on the spot. It's awesome looking. We'll get it on Monday or Tuesday. Here's a picture of it.

I said it was sweet! Pretty nice, huh? I can't wait to get it! Blondie even said, "Momma, we're going to have lots of friends, now!" How priceless is THAT?!?!?!? I can just imagine it now....US being in the golf cart parades now, instead of us being the dorky ones on the side of the road that wave and say, "hi!" whilst secretly wishing we were cool enough to have a golf cart. Well, we ARE cool enough now! Wahoo!!!!! And we're gonna be the coolest ones ever! I have SKULLS on mine, damnit! Skulls! What's cooler than SKULLS? Nothing, I tell you....nothing is cooler than having skulls on your golf cart! JB's been looking online to see if we can get a cover for it now. I wouldn't want any weathering on my new kick ass golf cart!

Well, off to do some chores for today. Everyone have a great day. Smile often, laugh more, and don't sweat the small stuff!

~Later Days!

1 comment:

  1. JB needs to look into building a shed for it so it doesn't get stolen!! Are u renting a trailer to get it there?

    ReplyDelete