Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Damn sinuses

This week is going so incredibly slow. Seriously, I mean it. The way I feel, it should be Thursday and Friday by now, but it's only Wednesday. WTF? And for the past few days my sinuses have been kicking my ever loving butt, and making me feel like my head's been squished up against a wall by a Peterbuilt. I hate having sinus issues. Why can't I have normal nasal cavities like everyone else? Why do mine have to be retarded and like to make me miserable? Damn sinuses. Curse you! I had surgery about three years ago to try and rid myself of the dreaded sinus infections. Ok, so yeah, haven't had many infections, so to say, but it hasn't stopped the sinus ISSUES. Bah! But yeah, yesterday at work went sooooooooooooooooooooo slowly. It felt like time was going by half as fast as it should have been. When it was noon, it seemed like it should have been three pm....but it was only noon! WTF....

It's snowing again. Yes, I said AGAIN. I really regret having said in that previous post that I wanted some snow, because now I got my wish and it won't stop! Good news is that we finally got our golf cart delivered! John, Danielle and I went out in the garage last night, and just sat on it. I know, kinda dorky, but it was fun! I can't wait until we get it out to camp, and we can ride around on it with a drink in our hand. Fo me, I'm thinking it'll be a diet Coke, because I just can NOT handle my liquor anymore! John and I went out to dinner last weekend, and I ended up having three Long Island Ice Teas (they were SOO good) made with Diet Coke....and let me tell you...they knocked me on my ARSE. We got home around 7:30PM, and I went down for the count! I lied down on the couch and ended up falling asleep until 9:30, and then got my dizzy butt up and went to bed. Hubby wasn't too happy. Guess he was feeling a little frisky that night. Um, yeah...I was a total zombie until the next morning. Sorry, honey! :)

Well, I guess it's time for me to get up and get ready for work. Of course, I know today will go just as sleply as yesterday. Maybe I'll come home for lunch today. It'll help out, I think. Until then....
~Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment